TIMES MY FRENCH FRIEND SHOCKED ME
And I was like: "Where do you live? On the dark side of the moon?" These are just a few of them, but it's those I remember most.
- •"Isn't Monaco a city in the US?"There was something about Monaco on TV and she asked me why the people there spoke french. "Of course they do?" - "But why? Isn't Monaco a city in th US?"
- •"I never heard of ______." (Insert any author you love)I have to admit that she just got into reading. But still...
- •"I haven't seen Frozen yet."She said so THIS summer. How is that even possible??
- •"I mixed up China and Russia in my Geography Test."Even though I have to admit that the map WAS weird. But... China and the US? How can Asia and North America look anything alike?
- •When I found grammar faults in her essay for philosophy class.She wrote it in French. She's French, I'm German. Am I the only one who thinks that there's something wrong here??
- •"I have never been to Disneyland."You live in PARIS! How can this be real?
- •But you know I love you, @Magalie .