What's on my walls?
Wasn't this a title wave a couple of months ago? I can't remember. But since I moved in October but only now feel like my apartment is complete (mostly), I felt like this would be a good topic.
- •I got this beautiful Mary Poppins clock for Christmas from my aunt and she got it from Etsy (where else). I love it.The post card in the picture frame says: "Won't you finally grow up!" - "Why should I?" (That's not a word by word translation at all, but oh well.)
- •These Disney Princesses I got from Etsy and printed them out. I added the black frames and voila: the wall over my bed is decorated.
- •This beautiful canvas I got from @Magalie for my 19th birthday.It reminded her of Pretty little liars - which is a favorite show of both of us. Don't tell anyone!
- •This handmade calendar with pictures of my little wizard Merlin (mostly) was my Christmas present from @nelly_amy and hangs right beside the window in front of my desk.
- •Okay, this technically isn't my wall, but I like it so I feel like sharing it. I cut out the covers of extracts of books I want to read one day, added my autograph cards to the mix and decorated the side of my bookshelf with it.
- •This is probably my favorite thing on my walls: a light net over my couch. On it I pin my favorite photos and memories.It's pretty empty because most of that stuff is at home with my parents, but I still love it. It's like a sky full of stars in my room.
- •Bonus: this amazing lamp that I got for our 15-years-of-friendship anniversary from Magalie.Everyone who sees it is always like: That's so cool! Is that a picture of you on it? Well, duh. It looks like me, doesn't it? But they're right: it is pretty cool.