TOP 5 PODCASTS
- •Underground WellnessAmazing interviews from brilliant doctors, chefs and bio-hackers. Binge-pod all episodes since the podcast recently wrapped up. Can't wait to see what host Sean Croxton does next. Cool guy.
- •Tim Ferris ShowFour hour podcast. Not really, but should be. It's that good. A wide spectrum of topics, guests and killer show notes. I suggest skipping past the first 4 minutes of shameless ads that start each episode, but after that... pure gold!
- •Bulletproof ExecutiveDeep dive into bio-hacks, lifestyle hacking, fitness, and nutrition. Light on the "executive" part of the title. Mostly, Dave Asprey has influenced my coffee drinking ;)
- •NerdistChris Hardwick is always good for a laugh, esoteric sci-fi trivia, shop talk, and huge guests. Basically, he's the man and this podcast is a must.
- •Save It For the ShowDan and Eddy talk about a lot of funny, lewd, weird, and honest subjects about everything. No topic is off-limits.