Maybe the most-desired vehicle of all time, the Batmobile has definitely had some ups and downs.
- •Batman & RobinHow much of this ranking is based on the putrid movie it appeared in? Not sure, but looks at that shitty blue/orange spinning turbine. There's no practicality to that thing at all.
- •Batman v Superman: Dawn of JusticeProbably the most forgettable Batmobile in forgettable movie. Also, machine guns for shooting the shit outta bad guys? #notmyBatman
- •Batman (1966)At some point, this bubbled monstrosity was hot shit. But that time is not today. A couple of bonus points for actually giving Robin a seat.
- •Batman ForeverKinda stuck between the classiness of one Batmobile and the nuttiness of another. Yes, the Batmobile can be flashy. But this is redic.
- •Arkham KnightI've never played this game, but I like the look of this thing. I can dig it.
- •Batman BeginsDesign took a backseat to pragmatism here, and I can't blame them. No glowing lights, but this thing definitely fit the realistic, gritty feeling Nolan was going for. Yeah, there are guns on it, but they are only for shooting walls. ONLY SHOOTING WALLS.
- •Dark KnightGets a +1 over BB because of the detachable Batcycle. This caused toy designers national-wide to weep hot tears of joy.
- •Batman (1989)Seeing this thing on screen was like a dream come true. Also, this was before the Internet so we didn't get a bunch of crappy set pictures to ruin the experience.
- •Batman ReturnsI'm pretty sure it's exactly the same in both movies, but this Batmobile deserves to be listed twice.
- •Batman: The Animated SeriesUgh. So effing classy. If you went on a date with this Batmobile, it would take you out for a fancy dinner, walk you home at nice and give you a kiss on the cheek. I'd drive the shit outta this thing. Tons of bonus points for not including a turbine in the design.