REASONS I MISS MY WIFE
I've been out of town for a month (two more weeks to go!) and miss @iammeghanmurray something fierce. Here's why.
- •We are really good at taking care of each other.We are a perfect team. She keeps me interesting and not a hermit. I keep her safe and not in jail.
- •She's adorable/sexy af.For real doe. Sometimes one or the other. Sometimes both at the same time! (Which I didn't know was possible)
- •We fit together SO WELL.Physically, we are like a human jigsaw puzzle. There's been a black hole next to me every night for the last month.
- •We have fun together.No matter what we are doing, we keep it interesting. Hiking, swimming, watching TV, riding in the car, playing a game, etc. Her mere presence always brightens my spirit. It's like I'm a car's headlights and she turns on my high beams.
- •We parent the hell out of our kids together.A good parenting duo closely resembles a professional wrestling tag team. I'll fight and fight until I'm just on the edge of losing... and then tap her in with a full head of steam to finish them off.
- •She inspires me daily.Everyday Meghan does something that amazes me. Maybe it's an act of kindness out of nowhere or running a distance she didn't even think was possible a couple of months ago. Spending time with Meghan will make you a better person, guaranteed.