THE MAN AND THE DRAGON
By Jack Fenway Murray
- •Once there was a little dragon who loved water because she loved taking baths in them. No matter what pond it was.
- •A man took the pond and turned it into a golfing alley.
- •The little dragon had not one pond now.
- •So she cried and cried and cried for a month until one day the tears made a pond.
- •And everybody except the man lived heavenly ever after.
- •Side question: is the Pulitzer Prize something you have to apply for, or do they just give it to you?