UNEXPECTED WAVE OF NOSTALGIA
- •This morning, while I was out running, I was bathed in the exhaust fumes of a passing school bus.
- •I was immediately transported back to elementary school
- •And the great feeling I had everyday of getting home and watching the school bus drive away.
- •As an intense homebody, there are few feelings for me that can rival the sense of Being Home.
- •It's something I've always known about myself but I never realized until today how far back it went.
- •We are the people that we are far earlier than we know it.