Versus Movies, Ranked
- •Batman v Superman: Dawn of JusticeBlah. No. Barely a functioning movie and completely misses on the capturing the titular characters. Also what's up with just a "v"? Could you be any more pretentious?
- •Alien vs Predator/Alien vs Predator: RequiemNerds, be careful what you wish for. These movies should've been sure things, but instead were huge misses. How do you screw this concept up?
- •Kramer vs. KramerHaven't seen this one personally. I've heard if you want to see one divorce movie, this is the one to check out. Why do they look so happy? Is this not the divorce movie?
- •Freddy vs JasonNot really my thing. But I bet if you're a horror fan this is a BFD.
- •Dale and Tucker vs. EvilA great, underrated flick. So funny and funny. I'm a huge fan of Alan Tudyk.
- •Joe Versus the VolcanoClassic Hanks! So charming and delightful! How could you go wrong? Props for spelling "versus" out.
- •Scott Pilgrim vs. the WorldHands down winner. I love the series it was based on (comic by Bryan Lee O'Malley), love the director (Edgar Wright), love the lead actors (Michael Cera and Mary Elizabeth Winstead), love the supporting cast (Chris Evans, Brandon Routh, Brie Larson, Jason Schwartzman, Mae Whitman, @msalisonpill, etc), love the movie's visual style. So wonderful.