What Happens When You Give Your Six Year Old Unfettered Access to a Bible
He starts copying random verses on index cards. And shit gets weird. Quickly.
- •So sweet. What a guy.
- •A little ominous, but ok.
- •This is proof that a lot of The Bible is just lists of randos.
- •Ok. Things just got real.
- •Crap. When is too early for the circumcision talk? As a parent, I didn't realize there was going to be a circumcision talk.
- •Did this joker really just find the verse in The Bible that talks about the founding of Islam? I feel like most Christians don't even know this verse exists.
- •I feel like we are one small step from him demanding that his little sister "be made his footstool."
- •I don't feel theologically prepared to answer any of his questions.