Already on li.st? Open in app.
His name is Blah Blah and we've been friends for a while. He gets upset when I leave
- •1This one was taken right before I left for a long weekend and couldn't bring him with me.
- •2This one has a Lost in Translation kind of feel to it.
- •3Similar to 2, but with more anger. He wants me to ask him about his day so he can give a snarky response.
- •When I look very quickly at two people who are next to each other it combines their features into one personIt's always kind of a shock and also hilarious
- •Holds on to incredibly disturbing thoughts, and then throws them back at me when I'm feeling happy/relaxedThis is why I can't read the news. It'll haunt me for years.
- •Repeats words or phrases over and over internally. Like getting a song stuck in your head, but words.Currently: "I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that." -HAL
- •You know the ones.
- •6:00 pm - right after leaving the grocery story. I ate one in my car and got crumbs down my shirt.
- •8:00 pm - two whilst watching Parks and Rec. Crumbs all over my bed.
- •Standardized tests
- •Being aggressively maternal
- •Maintaining uncomfortable eye contact
I should really live alone
- •Make me coffee every morning and set it by my bedside so that I'm awakened by the smell
- •Create an atmosphere of total and complete silence for most of the day
- •Keep the thermostat on 69 degrees!!!! Not 74!!!
- •This female and her striking suitor
- •That female again, this time with some grapes
- •Kind of unsettling
- •Accidentally opened the passenger door to another persons car, then stared at the guy in the driver's seat for a full 6 secondsI don't know...the car kind of looked like mine. He said, "I think you have the wrong car."
- •Approached a group of Cool Juniors at the beginning of my freshman year of high school in the hopes of being their friendI don't know why I thought this would work. We did not become friends, and I had to go to extremes to avoid running into them until they graduated.
- •Gotten emotionally invested in Game of ThronesI care too much now. And the producers obviously don't care about me.
As in bands I still listen to with thorough enjoyment and very little shame (but sometimes some shame).
- •Say Anything
- •Manchester Orchestra
- •Silversun Pickups
- 1.Sunday night - showerYes, I am clean. This feels good. I like being a responsible adult who takes showers regularly. I will do better this week. I will shower every night and consistently feel this refreshed.
- 2.Monday night - no showerMy hair is still pretty clean, I don't smell bad, and I have way too many things to do. No need for showering, really.
- 3.Tuesday night - no showerOkay, my hair doesn't look great. But I really want to sleep and I can just wear it up tomorrow then shower after work. It's just this once it'll be fine.