MOVIES THAT RUINED MY LIFE AS A CHILD
Compiling this list has actually made me feel a little nauseous.
- •Air BudSo much about this movie.....most vividly that scene where the coach is pelting the nice little friend boy with basketballs. Also the whole abusive clown situation.
- •Willy Wonka and the Chocolate FactoryThe boy getting sucked up the chocolate tube. And the hell tunnel where you actually see a chicken get its head cut off???? Who approved that movie.
- •Left BehindAt age 6 I was convinced that Jesus was going to come back and I wouldn't get raptured and I would be left with the heathens who were destroying each other at the end of the world.
- •Star Wars Episode VThe first scene on Hoth with the ice monster. Gave 1st grade me a really strong sense of fear and foreboding that lasted for weeks.
- •Random episode of House where Juni from Spy Kids had leprosyNot a movie but it counts. What with the religious upbringing and all I had a strong fear of leprosy, and when I accidentally saw this episode after American Idol I was convinced for the next two months that I was going to contract it and be cast out of my home.