PEOPLE WHO DESERVE AN UPDATE ON MY LIFE
I feel kind of conceited wording it like that. Obviously nobody has to listen to my life story. But there are some people I would love to genuinely catch up with. I've actually updated a lot of people about my life. Like I have had lots of discussions with high school teachers. Although once I met up with my fourth grade teacher and it was awkward.
- •My guidance counselor in 11th gradeI want to tell her that I never hated her and that things are better now
- •My guidance counselor in 12th gradeIdk apparently he kinda dropped off the earth and even other people in the department were like ??? But I spent a lot of time in his office and a lot of time crying and after putting up with that, I feel like he should know how I turned out
- •My best friend from 6-12th gradesShe kinda fell off the earth too and if I'm being honest she was never the greatest friend to begin with. But I mean there was never really any tension between us so I'm definitely wondering what she is up to. Especially since she is a genius and famous art prodigy, so it's gotta be interesting.
- •My 11th grade social studies teacherShe saved my life when I was depressed and suicidal. I have emailed her occasionally, but I would love the opportunity to meet up sometime and tell her everything I have overcome and accomplished. That she was right about my potential. And of course ask how she is doing too.
- •My friend from like 5th gradeLol I wouldn't want to say a word to this girl, I would want to hear everything that she was up to. By the time I dropped her as a friend, she genuinely creeped me out. And she soon became home schooled. I wonder if she is still strange, or if she has matured since middle school.
- •My 7th grade math teacherOkay once in my junior year I ran into her and randomly blurted out that I was depressed and while I question why on earth I did that, I find it weird that that must be her most recent memory of me
- •My grandmotherIdk I haven't seen her in a while and my most recent visits have been pretty short. I don't think I would want to delve into all the personal details of my life, but sometimes I wish I didn't have phone anxiety or I would call her up to chat and be a good grandchild. Plus she's in her nineties so idk
- •My dadOkay this one isn't actually true. I don't want to talk to him. But in an ideal world, I would have a great dad and I would want him to know what's up.
- •My "study buddy"In 1st grade we had 5th grade study buddies/ reading buddies /? And vice versa. I was such a wreck and I remember I think I cried every single time that we met up. I can't even imagine being the 5th grader who didn't know what to do in that situation. I wonder if she remembers me. I feel like it would be weird to shoot her a facebook message. But maybe she would be interested in hearing that I'm not (as much of) an emotional wreck and laugh about it together.
- •Anyone who has ever wronged meFuck y'all, I'm great despite you