TOP TEN WAYS TO KEEP DAVE LETTERMAN'S LEGACY ALIVE
Well we are getting really close to a couple years without Dave...here are some ways to keep his legacy going...feel free to add more!
- •10. Play Mujibur Sirajul instead of Marco Polo....Mujibur....Sirajul....Mujibur....Sirajul
- •9. Introduce the family as, "Hi, my name's Dave, this is my lovely wife Paul and my two kids Felicia and Anton."
- •8. Swear off making any purchases that will not float.
- •7. Big Ass Ham - it's what's for dinner!
- •6. Enroll in local community course on how to butcher a cow. Insist on a know your cuts of meat quiz.
- •5. Binge watch Dallas reruns.
- •4. Instead of handing out your business card at meetings, wing it at them and make window crashing sounds.
- •3. Sing "We get letters, we get letters, we get lots and lots of letters....LETTERS!" on the way to the mailbox.
- •2. Take bets on whether or not your Uber will pick you up wearing a bear suit.
- •1. FOUR WORDS: Go Pro Hose Cam!