FUN TIMES STUDYING FOR AN ECONOMY EXAM
- •Running into an ex-coworker who I realize I'd rather be studying for an economy exam than talking to.
- •Adding ten extra pieces of lead to my mechanical pencil in case I run out while filling out 40 multiple choice questions.
- •Worrying the light is too dim to power the boyfriend's 20 year old solar power calculator. And moving it around in random patterns to try to get more light.
- •Realizing I have no idea how to multiply fractions.
- •Worrying the entire test is going to revolve around multiplying fractions.