HAPPY PRIME MINISTERS DAY
So apparently it's Presidents Day in the U.S, and I don't believe such a thing exists in Canada so here's a little FYI about our Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau
- •Justin Pierre James Trudeau was born on December 25, 1971 in Ottawa, Canada
- •The son of former Prime Minister Pierre TrudeauTrudeau is the first child of a previous Prime Minister to hold the post.
- •Trudeau earned a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature at McGill University in 1994, and later on became a teacher in Vancouver, B.CFun Fact: My tenth grade English teacher was in the same class as Trudeau and she said that he was very independent and pretentious
- •Trudeau reconnected with his future wife, Sophie Grégoire in 2003 when they were both hosts at the Starlight Children's Foundation gala.They actually met in high school
- •Trudeau and Grégoire have three children together, Xavier James, Ella-Grace, and Hadrien Trudeau
- •On March 21, 2012, Trudeau and Conservative senator Patrick Brazeau competed in a charity boxing match for 'Fight for the Cure'.Brazeau was favored to win, having backgrounds in martial arts and formerly serving in the Canadian Forces. Trudeau was victorious, despite rumors claiming that he would not only be defeated, but injured by Brazeau.
- •Trudeau has a tattoo of the planet Earth inside a Haida Raven
- •He does a pretty nifty baby balancing trick that he learned from his dad