MINI HEART ATTACKS I HAVE THROUGHOUT THE DAY
- •When I almost miss the step of an escalatorOr the alternative where I pause for a few seconds, calculating when to get on. Therefore, having an angry mob behind me waiting for their turn to step on the moving stairs of doom.
- •Having list notifications turned on for @bjnovakI always think I'm actually getting a notification from him interacting with me, when in fact it's just to update that he's posted a new list... one day though, one day.
- •Charging for the subway doors as they start to closeWill I make it?? Will something of mine get caught between the closing doors??? How embarrassing would it be if I run and they close right when I reach the door??
- •When I drop my phone but my headphones save meOr when I do happen to drop my phone, and have that horrible morning where I check that the screen is still intact. It's been a year of constant dropping and my phone screen only has minor scratches. Either this screen protector is A1 or iPhones aren't that destructible as people make them out to be.
- •When my bus prediction app liesIt'll go from 3:00 minutes to 46seconds in a few seconds. How am I suppose to catch the bus now??? Too many of my daily problems revolve around public transit... maybe I should get a car.