NED'S DECLASSIFIED LIFE SURVIVAL GUIDE
Tips from Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide that's still good and applicable past middle school
- •During the first day: just relax, be yourself and don't panic! Try to make new friends and get to know your teachers (or work colleagues)
- •Never get on their bad side, It won't help
- •Stay away from really talkative people. You won't EVER be able to concentrate on ANYTHING!
- •Get to know them first then, ask them out
- •It's okay for a girl to ask a boy out
- •Don’t like something? Don’t complain, change it
- •If a friend is there for you, be there for them
- •NEVER ask a girl out just because she's "hot". Try to get to know her and like her for her. Your relationship will last longer. DON'T RUSH IT!
- •Don't make a call while doing something else or talking to someone else. its rude.
- •Don't say anything that makes someone else feel bad
- •Change your look - change your self image, but make sure you are still true to yourself