RACIAL SLURS, RANKED
In the words of Aziz Ansari, these are racial slurs, ethnic slurs. they're offensive. they're offensive by their very nature. so if I say one or describe one, and you're offended.. there's no need to be. because we all know they are offensive. so instead, you can shut your fucking mouth.
- •Darky/Whitie/Brownie/YellowI don't need to explain this one. Wow. Literally no thought went into coming up with this one.
- •Kraut (from Sauerkraut)US an British term for Germans. No idea why.
- •Jungle bunnya black person
- •ZipperheadAn Asian person
- •Plastic PaddyA non-Irish person who claims to be Irish. I'm just thinking of Regina George's Plastics..
- •SheenyUntrustworthy Jew. This makes me think of Charlie Sheen.
- •Sideways vagina/pussyAsian, particularly Chinese, women.
- •Pepper or Pepsifor French Canadians, because of their love of Dr. Pepper and Pepsi. Don't we all like soda pops? Why is it exclusive to French Canadians...
- •Square heada Nordic person, such as Scandinavian or German. The first thing that comes to mine is SpongeBob SquarePants so...
- •Prairie N-wordNative American. Inconvenient because what if someone says to a Native American, "get out of here you prairie n-word", and a black person goes "what did you say?" "I said prairie this doesn't concern you"
- •Fuzzy Wuzzycolonialist term used to refer to the Hadendoa warriors in the 19th Century
- •Swamp Guineaa person of Italian descent. I don't know even have words for this one
- •Touch of the tar brushderogatory descriptive phrase for a person of predominantly Caucasian ancestry with real or suspected African or Asian distant ancestry. "you don't think I see that distant Asian ancestry in your predominantly Caucasian face?" -Aziz Ansari
- •Mau-MauAggressive black person. I'm just thinking about some Donald Trump supporting hillbilly saying, "Get out of here you fucking Mau-Mau!"
- •Christ killerA Jew. Aziz said this was a term made by people who hate Asians so much that they blame them for the death of Christ, but Wikipedia says otherwise... I made another list about this ( https://li.st/l/0vUAVo5UpxNzwK6LaS9Y2v )
- •Cheese-eating surrender monkeya Frenchman, from the defeat of the French against the Germans in 1940, and the huge variety of cheeses originating from France. Gained popularity after the term was used on an episode of The Simpsons.