WEIRD FOOD COMBINATIONS THAT I LIKE
Inspired by @joemurphy
- •Mac and cheese WITH ketchupYeah I'm that freak...
- •Pasta noodles with soy sauceAny pasta dish, but highly recommend mac and cheese with soy sauce. I really just can't enjoy mac and cheese without some additional weird thing to it..
- •Nutella + baconOr in my case "fakecon" because I'm a vegetarian but I assume real bacon and Nutella would still be good, if not better
- •Peanut butter + apples on a burgerAgain, a veggie burger. Add some sharp cheddar and ketchup, maybe a pickle too? 💯
- •Grilled cheese + ketchupOkay seriously cheese and ketchup is a delight, don't hate ?¿ I don't understand how people can eat grilled cheese without ketchup, it's unnatural bye
- •Broccoli + Cheese + HoneyI honestly don't have an explanation for this one
- •Potato chips covered/dipped in chocolateFuck me up with that salty + sweetSuggested by @foodnetwork
- •Celery and peanut butter and honeyMight be an actual snack??? But I'm adding it on the list because I found out this treasure when I was eating celery and peanut butter while putting honey in my hair and then ..,,, well I found this snack.Suggested by @torihyder
- •Sandwiches with Flamin Hot CheetosAdds crunch AND spice what more could you wantSuggested by @Zeealist