Puns I Refuse to Give as a Gift to My Kid's Teacher, Because I Actually Appreciate Her
Teachers deserve better...
- •We're in GOOD HANDS with youI appreciate that you wash your hands. I got you more soap.
- •I won the LOTTO having you as my teacher.You probably don't want any actual money, though. That's why you're a teacher.
- •Thank GOD IVA got such a great teacher.What accent is that, exactly?
- •I have to AD-MITT you are a SWEET teacher.This was tough for me, so I disguised my low level of acknowledgement in a crafty card and gift you with this task of baking your own dang treat.
- •You are SO-DA bomb!I know you could get one of these on your own in the teacher's lounge, but does it come with a crafty pun?
- •We need S'MORE teachers like you.To teach us how to express our gratitude without puns and clichés.
- •Have a TOE-RIFIC SummerI'd get you a spa gift card, but you seem to like doing everything on your own with very little support or resources, so I figured you'd prefer to give yourself a pedicure, too!
- •Thanks for BEE-ING such a great teacher. You're the BALM!That's right, TWO PUNS in ONE GIFT. Also, your lips are dry and flaky.
- •Thanks for being a TOE-TALLY awesome teacher.Again with the toes...