I NEED ANSWERS
while i've been racking up my drafts and hesitating to actually post lists, here are some thoughts i've had along the way
- •why aren't voicemails something you can save forever? it's like they're not an acceptable form of memory yet, the way pictures are
- •am i the only one who hates wikipedia?
- •does my dog understand the concept of dreams? or does he just think there are two versions of himself, the one with me and the other one?
- •whose idea was it to make jelly beans in every damn flavor?
- •why did my dad tell me popcorn chicken was for babies when i was younger? ...like... no it's not.
- •how many times a year does DJ Casper's Cha Cha Slide get played?
- •i wish bread could be sold like 4 slices at a time. i don't always want to commit to a full loaf but i still want bread. like damn.not exactly a question, but you feel me
- •i thought that things like this get better with time, but i still need you. why is that?jk. that's a Beyonce lyric
- •why can we only try grapes and not other fruit in the grocery store? i always wanna know what i'm getting
- •why is being at the gym so intimidating? why don't all gym-goers form an unbreakable bond instead of silently judging each other?or maybe my gym is just petty