Things I don't get about baseball
- •Why would anyone want to watch someone pitch a "no hitter"?Got to be the most boring game to watch.
- •The beltI feel like wearing a belt would inhibit running a lot.
- •The StatsThere's too many in my opinion, I'm sure they'd make more sense if I hadn't fallen asleep watching "Moneyball"
- •The Seventh Inning StretchThe fans don't need to stretch. It's all a ploy to sell more snacks. Let's call it what it is: poorly placed halftime.
- •Why anyone would want to be a catcherYou have to squat the whole time as 90+ mph balls are thrown at you. At least they've got powerful thighs.
- •The Pitcher's MoundIf the ball was dropping too quick from regular height, why not move closer?
- •But really I'm just bitter because I root for the Minnesota Twins…