Worst fictional modes of transportation
- •The Hogwarts expressLiterally just a train in a world with flying broomsticks, cars, and apparation
- •UmbrellaIt's a miracle Mary Poppins wasn't struck by lightning.
- •Magic carpetNo safety features whatsoever. Has failed every crash test
- •PortkeysJust a kidnapping disaster waiting to happen.
- •Star Trek teleportingI'd rather not have every atom of me ripped apart and spliced back together somewhere else
- •BubbleNo privacy and you'll probably suffocate on a long journey
- •Cinderella's pumpkin coachOnly available seasonally and before the clock strikes midnight.
- •Samwise GamgeePiggyback rides up Mt. Doom are not practical.