FICTIONAL CHARACTERS THAT MADE ME WHO I AM TODAY
- •Hallie ParkerThe Californian Lindsay Lohan in The Parent Trap-- her nail polish, her crush on Leronardo DiCaprio, her apparent ease in all social situations
- •Liz LemonTina Fey in 30 Rock-- the first tv actress that made me feel normal and cool as a nerdy, insecure, middle/ high schooler
- •Libby ReynoldsThe mom in What a Girl Wants-- so beautiful, so cool, so independent
- •Hermione GrangerHonestly no explanation needed. THE millennial heroine.
- •Sue EllenThe cat (?) from Arthur-- played the saxophone, traveled the world, didn't give a shit
- •Lisa SimpsonThe Simpsons-- (again) played the saxophone, great at school, black sheep
- •Elle WoodsLegally Blonde-- another obvious entry. She kicked ass in a man's world without changing who she was