Albums that changed my life
Lots of new wave, powerful women and boy bands.
- •Rio by Duran DuranOr maybe 7 and the Ragged Tiger.
- •The Innocents by ErasureSo many memories.
- •Everything by The BanglesThe quintessential girl band.
- •Like A Prayer by MadonnaThere's got to be something by Madonna.
- •No Strings Attached by NsyncI am so not sorry for this.
- •Violator by Depeche ModeEnjoy The Silence.
- •Blind Man's Zoo by 10,000 ManiacsNatalie Merchant. 'Nuff said.
- •Rites of Passage by Indigo GirlsSwamp Ophelia, too.
- •Four by One DirectionYes, really.
- •Sara BareillesEverything.
- •Help by The BeatlesYou've Got To Hide Your Love Way and It's Only Love.