Books I Have Read More Than Once
To be perfectly honest...there are way too many to list here. (I go through phases where I only want to read things I've read before.) There's lots of sci-fi and fantasy and young adult fiction. #sorrynotsorry
- •All the Chronicles of Prydain by Lloyd AlexanderThis series NEVER gets old.
- •Bad Luck and Trouble by Lee ChildI'm a big Jack Reacher fan. I've read all of these more than once but this is a favorite.
- •Potshot by Robert ParkerI love and have read all the Spenser books, but this holds a special place in my heart because the whole gang's here!
- •The Dragonlance Chronicles by Margaret Weis and Tracy HickmanWhat's not to love? Dragons, Half Elves, dwarves and a kender!
- •Anne of Green Gables by LM MontgomeryAn important book from my childhood. And also an excellent mini series!
- •Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls WilderI also loved Caddie Woodlawn. I had a thing for pioneer stories.
- •In Lane 3, Alex Archer by Tessa DuderThis book always made me cry, but I always read it again anyway.
- •Something Borrowed by Emily GiffinYes, I know, I know. I'm not proud of it.