An Extremely Elaborate Dream I Had Last Night About A True Crime Story
I know, I know. Dreams are boring when they're not your own. So don't read this. Whatever. I just want to remember this one.
- •It started with me talking to someone accused of killing her friend when they were teenagers.
- •And she was like, "Obviously, I didn't kill her."
- •And I was like, "Yeah, I believe her. She's so bubbly."
- •But then I started to get outside opinions and was like, "huh... Maybe she's a sociopath and is lying. I better Google this when I wake up."
- •The murder was bloody and involved an axe.
- •And was related to a six person teen performance group.
- •And a cabin with a lot of glass windows.
- •The murdered girl was annoying to the others, but murder seemed extreme.
- •So, my dream self found the TV movie based on the crime and watched it in an effort to find out what really happened.
- •Because TV movies are a good source of truth.
- •The TV movie starred a young Jason Priestley as one of the members of the performance group.
- •Which is why I spent my lunch hour on his IMDB page. To see if the movie exists and if I'm kind of psychic.
- •I'm not.