SEASON 2 KIMMY SCHMIDT OUTFITS I WOULD TOTALLY WEAR
I think we're supposed to find Kimmy's clothes juvenile and overly bright? But I just want to know where she shops. (list to be updated as I work through Season 2)
- •Stripes with a pop of green. Classic.
- •Look at the perfectly proportioned denim bomber jacket! I bet it goes with everything!
- •Oh, man. A buttoned cardigan with a dotted dress? Sign me up.
- •Striped shirts with sequined animals are not just for Gap Kids. Give us more.
- •A splashy cocktail dress with a bright blue bag. She is like a bird of paradise.
- •It's hard to pull off a dress with hearts. A belt and a v-neck and a Tituss help.
- •Even her pajamas are great. Looks at that bold print. And a red head that makes pink work? We should put her in a magazine.
- •You had me at flouncey red skirt with tights. But then you made my dreams come true with a scalloped edge blue coat.
- •Oh, hey, perfect antique-ish brown leather oxfords that go with everything.
- •A bedazzled cardigan is never wrong.
- •Would you look at that scarf? That excellent pattern-work? Le sigh.
- •Okay. Stay with me. Yellow stripes under navy stripes with a sneak attack rainbow striped belt. The audacity!
- •And we round out the season with an adorable fox sweater. Come back soon, Kimmy! Bring your closet!