Things to appreciate in Scottsdale, AZ:
Besides winter. ;)
- •The Greenbelt
- •Daytime NightlifeThe Hotel/Casino Pools throw massive parties during the day. (Major local and visitor attraction)
- •High end shopping.Only a few that make me feel like some hooker named Vivian.
- •The automobiles... OMGThere's an amazing car show every Sat at the pavillions
- •The movie dinersFrom shit-kickin whiskey barrels to froo froo cheese players, pick your ambiance. The drinks come spiked!
- •The Rogue Bar (Destination/Local Dive)Daytime, night time. Live Bands nightly. Longest happy hour and stiffest drinks.
- •The food... Oh... Ma.... Gah...So many different options! And a few good chains here and there too.
- •Noise ordinance for neighborhoodsNo construction nuisances from dusk till dawn.
- •Great schools!Not all of them, but plenty from which to choose.
- •Lagging Left Arrows
- •Great hair salons, spas, 'doctors'
- •My personal favorite: Tourism.They help me to be less intimidated trying new things in public......because if I get weird looks, I can just act amazed by a cactus or wagon wheel bench and all is forgiven...