Already on li.st? Open in app.
According to me. You're welcome.
- 1.The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou - "I'm going to find it and I'm going to destroy it. I don't know how yet. Possibly with dynamite."I know this one is generally regarded as one of the worst. I remember seeing it in the theater and being disappointed. I recently re-watched it and I saw it it in a whole new light. Might simply be due to the large quantity of Bill Murray.
- 2.Fantastic Mr. Fox - "I understand what your saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm going to ignore your advice."This is a damn masterpiece. Charming, sweet, fun. Animation for young and old. Love that the cast shot it together on a farm instead of separately in a recording studio.
- 3.The Darjeeling Limited - "I wonder if the three of us would've been friends in real life. Not as brothers, but as people."This one feels the most personal. Makes me want to immediately go to India. And get on a train. And that luggage...so in love.
I'm as surprised as you...
- 1.Chris Martin
- 2.Rachel Zoe
- 3.Joss Whedon
- •Got 1 follower!Not my mom!
- •Got 2 followers!Not my mom!
- •Got 3 followers!Not my mom!
- •Bonus MomentGot a 4th follower. It was my Mom
- •A Staggering Work of Heartbreaking GeniusDavid Eggers
- •Crime and PunishmentDostoyevsky
- •Infinite JestDavid Foster Wallace
These might not be the critically best shows, I love Game of Thrones as much as the next guy, but these are the ones I pop on when I'm sick, had a bad day or can't sleep. The ones I find myself watching over and over. (In no specific order)
- •Doctor WhoEqual parts science fiction, fantasy, mystery and adventure. It somehow manages to be all things. At times extremely funny, creepy and suspenseful and very sad. Just really good story telling.
- •Buffy the Vampire SlayerI didn't find this until it had been off the air for years. Still 100% holds up. I think it will remain witty and relevant 20 years from now. The musical episode soundtrack is a sure fire way to calm me down in LA traffic.
- •Black BooksDylan Moran should be in everything. Having worked in customer service, this show is the embodiment of all my dreams.