BEST AND WORST THINGS ABOUT ST JOHN, USVI IN SEPTEMBER
Because nothing is happening here now and I've been remiss about Li.sting
- •BEST: Parking! Parking spaces everywhere!
- •WORST: Seeing only (it feels like) the same twelve people every day for a month
- •BEST: Empty beaches
- •WORST: Hurricane worries
- •BEST: "Snow Days"When you take the day off (usually to go boating) for no reason other than you can, because it's SO SLOW right now that no one could possibly care.
- •WORST: All the restaurants are closed
- •BEST: sunsetsDisclaimer: these are good all year, but this September has been particularly great.
- •WORST: Avocados for $5.19 each. They're always expensive here, but this September they're at least double the usual ridiculous price.