Euro Round Of 16 Commentary - A Running List Of Vocab
Likely incomplete since I sadly won't get to listen to every minute of every game. Updated regularly. Contributions welcome.
- •ParsimoniousTwice as of Saturday afternoon
- •"Portugal take the lead in the dying embers!"Not vocab exactly, but very lyrical.
- •ElationSo much better than the alternatives.
- •"Biblical downpour"Again, with the lyricism.
- •TussleI love this word.
- •Mental and technical fortitudeBonus points for using in the first minute of a matchSuggested by @aknott21
- •Choreographer-in-ChiefSuggested by @aknott21
- •FormidableAgain, so much better than the alternatives.
- •"Comprehensive performance"Considering renaming this list "An Ode To Precision Of Language"
- •"He's described as having the facial profile of the Amalfi coast"Is he now?
- •MajesticGreat way to describe a goal that almost was.
- •"Serial flops"LOL, sorry England, but seriously.