WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •PirateI was 4 and they stole a lot of treasure so I assumed that's how I would make my fortune
- •Rodeo clownI was 5 or 6 and being chased by a bull seemed like fun
- •Truck driverAt around 7 or 8 my dad used to work for the water utilities department for our city driving around trucks and who didn't wanna be like their dad as a kid?
- •PriestI really have no clue why, i think it was a phase or something
- •LawyerI'd say it's my passion for defending people but to be honest they just make some fat stacks 💰