7.4: not my favorite holiday
I don't dislike the 4th, but there are definitely aspects that give me pause.
- •BBQTo qualify: while growing up BBQ consisted of cheap BBQ sauce on chicken. Texas brisket is amazing.
- •FireworksI've never liked loud noises. I'm on team Dog when it comes to the issue of fireworks. I'm not on team Dogvwhen it comes to Methods of saying hello. 🐕🐈
- •FireworksMy dad scared the fun out fireworks for me. Overprotective fireman. I was never allowed within 10' of fireworks which leads me to...
- •FireworksDrunken idiots with explosives.
- •1 day of fake patriotismTexas talks about seceding, Reps hate dens (vice versa), VA benefits are drastically reduced, people yelling "not my president". But on the 4th were all proud?