a love story- part 2
(From part 1) "It was great to meet you" and "I'll see you Saturday" was all he could muster before sprinting out the door after his intoxicated friend...
- •She has 2 friends in NY and they are both running terribly late for the party on Saturday night.
- •She waited an hour in a shop on the corner before finally summoning the courage to enter the party by herself.
- •As she walks in to the garden (yes, this Alphabet City apartment has a garden) . She spots him and immediately goes to him.
- •They talk for 45 minutes before her friends arrive.
- •During this time, she tells him the first lie of their budding romance."Oh, you live near The Park?" she says, "I'm going to check out The Park tomorrow. "
- •Being new to The City, of course she wants to check out The Park. She just wasn't necessarily going tomorrow.
- •He takes the bait and invites himself along. Just as she hoped he would.
- •The date lasted 6 hours and they both went home as if on a cloud.
- •"I'll call you" he said. And he did.