a love story- part 6
(From part 5) She was as big as a house and loved every minute of it.
- •As far a births go, it was fast.In a total of 7h, they were proud parents of a baby girl!
- •There wasn't much he could do in the beginning- about all he could do was change diapers and hand their child to her.
- •The next few months were a bit of a blur- more survival than anything.
- •Intimacy was nonexistent.He wondered if she was ready, she wondered if he still wanted her now that she had far from a great body.
- •When they finally connected it was not like in the movies. It was like their first times again. Awkward, unsure, sweet and awkward (again). But it was real.
- •By their one year anniversary they not only had a child, they were moving...to Dallas.Could they survive in the land of big hats and big hair?