The big 3.6.
- •Looking forward to another year- even if it means a few more grey hairs
- •The older I get, the less I care what people think.And I'm really enjoying the eff-it attitude
- •I'm getting too old to wear my Happy Birthday tiaraSee above thought.
- •For the first time in my life, I am starting a destination bucket listMy psyche is probably telling me something to the effect of "NOW, THE TIME IS NOW! GO, DO, LIVE"
- •I do not live the mimosa lifestyleThis is a goal of mine.
- •I feel healthier than I did last year.I'm running again (15y respite) and I am so thankful my body did not reject the idea.
- •I'm happy.
- •I'm glad there's a weekend in between moms day and my birthday.Otherwise my family would have to walk around naked because we have no clean clothes.