My Skills Include..
Inspired by @samkaplan
- •Sarcasm. Clearly.I think "man that's funny." I say funny comment. In reality I have just ripped into my friend's deep, dark doubts about him/herself and spilled it in front of everyone . I'm a joy.
- •Being Self SufficientIn humor. Basically what I'm saying is that I laugh at my own jokes. Amusement- party of 1.
- •Joking at the wrong timeDifficult conversation? Awkward moment? Serious moment of any kind? Just add a joke. The more awkward the better. Consequently, I sat at a table with a lot of my close family to discuss an elder's medical situation and (oh my) everyone kept making jokes. This is possibly a learned behavior. 🤓
- •Silver Lining/ NegativitySaying something super negative and in the same sentence (problem with run ins?) hypothesizing about the good that could come out of it.
- •Being an AC wimpDifficult when you live in Texas.
- •Being quirky.It's just natural, baby.
- •Beginning conversations...Squirrel!