Reasons I am not married
- •I am a feministWhich I am. However, in this instance I am using it as a euphemism for commitment issues. More detail in a future list.
- •I'm scaredWhat if the thought of being tied down makes me run?
- •It is my rebellion.I seriously never rebelled. Apparently I'm a late bloomer.
- •I don't believe we're living in sin.I do believe that living with someone out of love is worse than living without a government document.
- •I will not modify my life to make others more comfortable with my relationshipNo, we don't have the same last name. Yes our child's name is hyphenated. Deal with it.
- •We are more in sync and commuted than a lot of couples I know.And I know some pretty amazing couples.