Wind Farms, why do I love you?
- •You enchant me and compel me to stare in wonder out of the car window like a little child
- •Is it because I'm a tree hugger at heartAnd have been since we got our first recycling bin as a child
- •Is it your clean, renewable energy transfer?Because HS physics taught me that energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred
- •Maybe it's because from far away you look so sleek and slender, yet when I see your parts and pieces being shipped on a semi you are massive and serious.
- •And maybe it's because you seem to dance with the wind in an art form in and of yourself.
- •Maybe it's all of these things.