All the Things I Have Created Today
- •75 gingersnapsBecause a couple months ago, I bought a huge bottle of molasses because I needed 2 tablespoons of it for a recipe I made, and my guy and I had a heated discussion in the grocery store about whether or not I actually needed a huge bottle of molasses. I won, on the condition that I would make gingersnaps. Also, yesterday was my brother's birthday, so guess who's getting 50 gingersnaps in the mail?!
- •50-ish chewy oatmeal chocolate chip coconut cookiesBecause it was my brother's birthday yesterday and I'm sending him a cookie package. Also, one of my closest friend's mom passed away last week, so I'm bringing her cookies and hugs. And a million gingersnaps.
- •Lemon herb white bean and kale saladUsed tarragon for the first time in my life. I love it.
- •Whole wheat pastaThis was the easiest thing I made today. It went with the last of my leftover turkey bolognese.
- •Baked oatmeal with dried orange cranberries and almondsBreakfast for the rest of the week, homies.
- •Slow cooker shepherd's pieMaking it with carne asada this time. It goes against my follow-the-recipe-to-a-tee nature, but I feel good about this.
- •And that's it. I am officially baked/cooked out for the week. 😵😴