Monday, My Adventure Day
- •Hair adventures : got my undercut trimmed. love it. It's so satisfying. It's a small thing and I could probs do myself, but why? I can have my hair person do it for free. Treatin' m'self.
- •Reading adventures : read the first few chapters of this. I've always loved bell hooks and I love theoretical things about intangible concepts like love. Love is a revolution.
- •Cooking adventures : dal (basically a red lentil soup/curry) with some amazing radish raita. Recipe courtesy of The Homemade Kitchen. 😍
- •Baking adventures : blueberry bran muffins Look at me, making muffins AND dal AND raita AT THE SAME TIME. IT SMELLS SO GOOD IN MY HOUSE.
- •Aloe Vera repotting adventures. Poor girl was in the tiniest pot in the world. Now she's got room to grow.
- •Also, my cat would not leave me alone today. She kept demanding to use my hand as a pillow. This is the best picture I could get of the whole thing (because she's gigantic, she's all black and I obviously had limited angles and hands).
- •Adult life, you guys. It can sometimes be this exciting.