Things We Have Done Today That Delays Our Wintry Day "Sound of Music" Viewing
I had a little fantasy of waking up, baking oatmeal with pear and chocolate and walnuts, and devouring it with coffee while watching The Sound of Music. Instead, we've done the following :
- •Made the oatmeal with baked pears, chocolate and walnuts. And ate all of it.
- •Watched the FA cup match between Tottenham and Leicester City.
- •Tarot stuff
- •My guy has talked to his dad for an hour about baseball, the dangers of keeping a gallon of gasoline in the refrigerator for safekeeping, and the need to drink water on a regular basis.
- •Made another batch of soba noodle soup with mushrooms and chard
- •Watched the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series on Amazon Prime
- •It's just like... Come on, us. I promise it will be worth it. I PROMISE.
- •UPDATE : We've brushed snow off the car.
- •UPDATE : We've paused after The Wedding, and my guy is talking to his mom about winning the powerball and how they don't teach lottery-winning skills in school.