What I've Done So Far Today
My only defense is that it's my day off.
- •Lay around, reading all the David Bowie stuff I could find
- •I still can't really wrap my mind around the fact that he's gone.
- •So then I out on some David Bowie tunes and read a book.
- •Then I listened to more David Bowie tunes and made dough for cinnamon rolls.
- •This is my first time making cinnamon rolls and I'm very excited/anxious because I really really want to eat them.
- •Then I did yoga.
- •Then I realized my dough wasn't rising the way it was supposed to, so I googled how to fix it.
- •While I waited to see if I'd fixed it, I watched an episode of Property Virgins.
- •Meanwhile, I was very very disappointed about my dough not rising.
- •And also, David Bowie is *dead*?! What?! I don't understand.
- •I checked on my dough. It was fixed!
- •So I made the chai-spiced filling for the rolls and got really fucking excited for cinnamon rolls.
- •I feel like I need to commemorate David Bowie somehow but I don't know how to do it.
- •I'm dancing around about my cinnamon rolls and also thinking about David Bowie.
- •So essentially all I've done today is cinnamon rolls and David Bowie.