The Car Clans
An in depth observation of the strange patterns and car politics in my parking lot. Some groups do cross over.
- •The TrumpitesCan be seen huddling around their multiple cars, discussing the latest NASCAR stats and ways the orange manatee can (que Trump voice) make America great again.
- •The "I own a BMX bike"Most of these cars are adorned with a blue lives matter sticker or an American flag.
- •The "My truck is lifted more than your truck" clubThey are few in number, but strong at heart...and by that I mean that they would definitely run me over if I wasn't careful.
- •The ^50,000$ clubAlso dubbed the "Rich Kids Club", although not situated together, this group likes to spread their wealth, by parking next to the 2001 Honda Civic.
- •The old Volvo clubI am a member of this club.... there are three of us.
- •The offensive sticker clubMost of this group overlaps with both the trumpites and "I own a BMX bike group". One such sticker adorning the window of a car read "Ill help build the wall", I however do believe he would not enjoy that manual labor. Another member of this club sports a sticker reading "I'm offended that your offended" accompanied by a picture of the American flag. Damn right I'm offended they should be ashamed of themselves, promoting hate, and really that is all that flag stands for. Hate and Oppression.
- •The rest of the student populous, driving corollas, priuses(is this a word), unmodified trucks, and accords.