Lucky Things That Happened to Me on Friday the 13th
I actually had a very good day, and it happened to be on this day: Friday the 13th. It might be because I'm not superstitious. I might be a little stistious though. *wink*
- •I received Crunch & Snickers candy bars.The Crunch was from my English teacher just because. The Snickers was from mi maestra de español for simply completing an activity.
- •I got my highest score yet on an in-class essay.I'd say that I'm a proficient essay-writer, just not under pressure. My other two scores were 5's & 6's, but this one was a 7! I really needed this one after this horrendously long week.
- •I actually understand my English assignment?!We're supposed to translate the Declaration of Independence into more understandable language. The task seemed impossible but proved to be pretty simple, thank God.
- •My dad bought me three books.I would have felt even more lucky if he agreed to buy the seven I picked out, but I'm still very happy.
- •I am home with my family and we are alive and safe.I felt the need to add this after the tragic events that happened today. My heart goes out to Paris & the other countries under attack. I cannot express my sadness and disbelief.