Music I'm Into These Days
We've all been through various music phases, good & bad, from bubble gum pop, to rap, to punk, etc. I'm happy to say I can listen to just about anything now. So without further ado:
- •ClassicsThis ranges from Frank Sinatra to Queen, depending on which genre you're looking into specifically. I'm mushing them all together so as to not seem overly repetitive.
- •ClassicalThis is a generalization also. When most people hear "classical music" they think of the same thing, so that's why I simply listed "classical." Just to be clear, of all the musical eras, classical is my second to least favorite (just barely passing baroque) and I prefer romantic or modern.
- •JazzI'm just really into trumpets right now. That's all.
- •Alternative/ RockAgain, this isn't a narrow genre. Basically, I really enjoy The Strokes, The Shins, Arctic Monkeys, all of those bands girls are getting attacked for listening to right now. And then you have your Lou Reed, The Velvet Underground, Lana del Rey, etc that fall somewhere in there.
- •Movie ScoresThis is one that's very near and dear to me. I love movies and I love music; put them together and I can't get enough. Some favorites would be Lost, Harry Potter, and everything by John Williams, Alexandre Desplat, and Hans Zimmer.