The Bernard Pivot Questionnaire (Inside the Actors Studio)
Inspired by @Fitz
- •What is your favorite word?Zeitgeist. Though I haven't had the opportunity to use it yet.
- •What is your least favorite word?Damp. It just makes me think of mold and rotted wooden floors.
- •What turns you on?General kindness and respect.
- •What turns you off?Unnecessary loudness. Drives me insane.
- •What is your favorite curse word?Bastard. It has enough consonants to sound harsh, yet it has some kind of pleasant ring to it. Or maybe damn because it's the least offensive but still satisfying.
- •What sound/noise do you love?Opening of a Snapple, soda can, etc.
- •What sound/noise do you hate?When people chew with their mouth open and it makes that smacking sound.
- •What professions would you like to attempt?Screenplay writer, ocean photographer, boom operator, baker at Mendel's.
- •What professions would you not like to attempt?Neurosurgeon, pro-wrestler, high school principle, yarn salesman.
- •If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say once you arrive at the Pearly Gates?Don't worry, you do belong here.