What I Didn't Do on Halloween
I hardly celebrated the spooky holiday at all. Kinda bummed me out, but it gave me some inspiration for a couple of lists.
- •Go to a partyThis doesn't happen ever, really.
- •Dress upI had been brainstorming different costume ideas all month, and not one became a reality.
- •Hand out candyThough this rarely happens.
- •Go to a haunted houseI would have been completely up for it, but I had no one to go with and frankly didn't feel like standing in line for 4 hours.
- •Say "happy Halloween"Not once. I didn't even realize this until I started making this list.