OVER UNDER (around the tree)
@nathanveshecco @nathanveshecco *finger guns your way*
- •Jimmy FallonI'm going to say overrated because I feel like I see something Fallon related every day and I can't escape. Not to say I don't enjoy some of the segments on his show but there we go. I still love you Jimmy, let's hang out some day.
- •TennisUnderrated because...reasons. It's one of the sports that I just don't follow but from what I can gather, Serena is the best in the game and no one is recognizing it so I'll say underrated. This doesn't make sense whatever.
- •Electric CarsAlso underrated. WHY AREN'T WE ALL DRIVING THESE? Also I'm pretty sure there's a documentary about this that I should probably watch which is a very nice convenient segway to...
- •DocumentariesWhich are incredibly underrated. I've had Netflix for a month and all I've watched are documentaries (and Mad Men). I have to give a shout out to the CNN Sixties and Seventies docuseries and the ESPN 30 for 30 series which I have been devouring like my free trial expires this Sunday and I'm not sure if I'm keeping Netflix or not.
- •CheesecakeOverrated. I love a good cheesecake. I make a great cheesecake. In the grand scheme of desserts though, it doesn't even crack the top 5. It's too heavy to be an everyday dessert and I'm not about that life.